This easy 20 Minute Sesame Chicken with Broccoli is going to quickly become your favorite go-to easy dinner! Serve over white or brown rice for a perfect meal!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 tbsp cornstarch
• 2 tbsps rice vinegar
• 1 tbsp grated ginger
• 2 tbsps vegetable oil
• 2 tbsps oyster sauce
• 3 cloves garlic minced
• 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
• 3 green onions thinly sliced
• 2 tbsps low sodium soy sauce
• 1 bunch broccoli cut into florets
• Serve with cooked white or brown rice
• 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil, oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Add oil to a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, green onions, ginger, and garlic and cook for another 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Pour sesame oil mixture over the top and stir.
- Add water and stir until mixture has thickened, about one minute.
- Serve over rice.
This great family recipe is thanks to Mom On Timeout Recipes at https://www.momontimeout.com/20-minute-sesame-chicken-with-broccoli-recipe/