Looking for meals under 15 minutes? This is it – 5 ingredient honey garlic chilli tiger prawns! All the asian flavours you love in this one easy recipe!
• Prep and cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Honey
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 cup Peas (Snow)
• 1 tsp Garlic (Paste)
• 3/4 tsp Chili (Flakes)
• 500 grams Prawns (Tiger , cleaned and deveined)
- Add tiger prawns to a bowl and add chili flakes and garlic paste to them. Mix and let them sit for 5 minutes while you prepare your snow peas or any other vegetable you are using.
- Heat oil in a skillet or pan and add the tiger prawns. Stir fry them for 4-5 minutes and add honey, 3 tablespoons water, snow peas and salt. Because of the honey, it should start becoming a little saucy. Switch off the flame after a minute or two, just as soon as the snow peas look slightly steamed and become a bright green.
- Serve these 5 Ingredient Honey Chilli Garlic Tiger Prawns with some rice noodles or just plain steamed rice.
This great family recipe is thanks to My-Food-Story Recipes at https://myfoodstory.com/5-ingredient-honey-chilli-garlic-tiger-prawns-recipe/