Add brown rice to this Asian inspired prawn salad for a lunch that really satisfies.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
• 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
• 1 1/2 tbsps rice vinegar
• 1 1/2 tbsps caster sugar
• 2 cups (400g) brown rice
• 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
• 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on an angle
• 2 peaches, peeled stones removed, sliced
• 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
• 20 cooked prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds removed, thinly sliced on an angle
- Whisk vinegar, sugar, soy and oils together until sugar dissolves.
- Cook rice according to packet instructions, rinse under cold water to cool slightly, then drain well and place in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients with the dressing and toss to combine.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/asian-style-prawn-peach-mountain-rice-salad/725dec9c-2891-4676-8842-ac3425c259b1?