• Prep and cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 3 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
• Chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
• 700g baby octopus, cleaned, heads removed
• 1/3 cup (80ml) white (dry) vermouth (substitute white wine)
• 100g 'nduja (spreadable chilli spicy salami - from specialty food shops, substitute finely chopped chorizo), broken into pieces
- Heat oil in a large frypan over high heat. Add garlic and ’nduja, and cook, stirring regularly, for 3 minutes or until starting to caramelise. Add octopus to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until just cooked through. Add vermouth and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Transfer to a serving platter and scatter with parsley to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious Recipes at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/baby-octopus-nduja-recipe/0ak4v7w2