Perfect Mother's Day meal. This healthy baked salmon is the best way to feed a crowd. There's no skillet cooking at all—everything is oven-baked in foil, making prep and cleanup a breeze. We believe it might just be the best baked salmon recipe...ever.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• kosher salt
• 2 tbsps honey
• 1 large salmon fillet
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 2 lemon, thinly sliced
• 6 tbsps butter, melted
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tsp chopped thyme leaves
• Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer.
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Pour over salmon then fold up foil around the salmon. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until the butter mixture has thickened.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish Recipes at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a55315/best-baked-salmon-recipe/