This Baked Hoisin Chicken is moist, juicy and delicious chicken marinated with Hoisin sauce. Easy recipe that anyone can make at home.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 35 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 heaping tbsps Hoisin sauce
• 1 1/2 lbs (0.6kg) chicken drumsticks
• 3 heavy dashes ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine the chicken with Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper. Transfer the chicken to a baking tray lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper, bake for 30-35 minutes or until the inside of the chicken is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Broil for 1-2 minutes to get a nice charred surface.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/baked-hoisin-chicken/