Seriously simple and equally as delicious!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 2 140g Huon Salmon portions
• 2 tbsp Butter
• 1 Sprig of Dill
• 1 Sprig tarragon
• 1 Lemon - Sliced
• Sea salt
• Black Pepper
- Place 2-3 slices of lemon in the centre of a square of aluminium foil. Place Huon Salmon portion on the lemon.
- Place the herbs on top. Place the butter on top.
- Season. Fold over one side of the foil to meet the other and crunch up to seal the parcel.
- Pre-heat BBQ to high, place foil parcel in the BBQ and close the lid - cook for 8-9 mins.
- Remove salmon from the BBQ and allow to rest (still inside the closed parcel) for 2-3 mins.
- Remove the fish from the parcel, season and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/bbqd-herb-huon-salmon/