Fire up the barbie with this Summer-inspired twist on the classic lamb roast and mint sauce.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 700g baby white potatoes, halved
• 1 1/2 cups (180g) frozen peas
• 150g sugar snap peas
• 150g snow peas, trimmed
• 1.2kg Coles Australian Lamb Butterflied Leg with Rosemary & Garlic
• 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
• 2 tsps finely grated lemon rind
• 2 tbsps lemon juice
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1 tbsp caster sugar
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tbsp warm water
- Preheat a covered barbecue grill on medium. Cook lamb in covered barbecue for 12 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook potato in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins. Add peas, sugar snap peas and snow peas. Cook for 2-3 mins or until peas are bright green and tender. Drain.
- To make the mint sauce, process mint, lemon rind, lemon juice, garlic and sugar in a food processor until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add the oil and warm water until almost smooth. Season.
- Place potato mixture and lamb on a serving platter. Drizzle with mint sauce.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/bbq-lamb-pea-salad-mint-sauce-recipe/kxnwn1bf