• Prep and cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 24
• 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
• 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsps prepared horseradish
• 6 ounces cream cheese (softened)
• 1/3 cup Smucker's Blackberry Jam
• 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4-inch thick)
• 8 ounces roast beef (very thinly sliced deli-style)
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Place bread slices on baking sheet in single layer. Brush top side of slices with oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- BAKE 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheet.
- STIR cream cheese and horseradish in small bowl until blended. Spread on crostini.
- TEAR roast beef into strips. Arrange on top of cheese spread. Stir jam and vinegar in small bowl until blended. Top each crostini with about 1/2 teaspoon jam mixture. Sprinkle with thyme.
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly Recipes at https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Blackberry-Glazed-Beef-Crostini-2707556#recipeDirections