All of the spicy, vinegary, zingy flavour of Buffalo wings with none of the deep-frying - healthier, easier and just as delicious. These Buffalo chicken bites are a WIN! Messy, spicy, tangy and communal, they are the perfect bar food.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 10
• 2 tsps salt
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp onion powder
• blue cheese dressing
• 4 tbsps butter or ghee
• 1/2 tsp pepper (Optional)
• 6 chicken breasts (about 4 lbs) cut into 2 inch pieces
• 1 cup Franks red hot sauce or any hot sauce you like
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the olive oil is shimmering, add the chicken to the pan and sauté until the chicken is cooked through. Work in batches, if necessary, so as not to overcrowd the pan. If you want to speed this process up, use two pans at once.
- Once all of the chicken is cooked through, put it all back in the pan over low heat. Add the butter, Frank’s RedHot sauce, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir until each piece of chicken is coated in the Buffalo chicken sauce.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Modern Proper at https://themodernproper.com/buffalo-chicken-bites-with-blue-cheese-dressing