A satisfying solo salad that's superhealthy - great for a busy worknight supper
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 1
• 1 skinless chicken breast
• 2 tsps olive oil (1 for the salad)
• 1 heaped tsp smoked paprika
For the salad:
• 1 tsp red wine vinegar
• ½ small avocado, diced
• 1 medium tomato, chopped
• half small red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat grill to medium. Rub the chicken all over with 1 tsp of the olive oil and the paprika. Cook for 4-5 mins each side until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Mix the salad ingredients together, season and add the rest of the oil. thickly slice the chicken and serve with salad.
This great family recipe is thanks to BBC Goodfood Recipes at https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1364637/chicken-breast-with-avocado-salad