Chicken lazone is an easy flavorful chicken recipe that's ready in about 20 minutes!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
• 4 tbsps butter, divided
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp chili powder
• ½ tsp onion powder
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• ½ tsp paprika
• 1 cup heavy cream
- Add the salt, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle half of the spice mixture over both sides of the chicken breasts to season. Reserve remaining seasoning.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat until melted.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add the heavy cream, remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, and reserved spice mix to the skillet. Whisk well to combine.
- Bring to a boil and let sauce thicken slightly, stirring often, about 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan to coat with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to That-Low-Carb-Life Recipes at https://thatlowcarblife.com/chicken-lazone/