Chorizo and octopus, a pleasantly surprising combination to add to your winter soup.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 chorizo, chopped finely
• 400g cleaned baby octopus
• 400g can chopped tomatoes
• 1 large onion, chopped finely
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
• 1L Campbell's real soup case - Spanish
• 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped finely
- Heat 1 tbs of the oil in a medium to large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, capsicum and chorizo. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and Campbell’s Real Soup Base. Bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile heat a chargrill or fry pan. Add the octopus, cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with octopus.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/chorizo-octopus-soup/38146fcf-7a4c-4d28-8034-6842530df665