Have you made this yet? We believe easy salmon recipes make the best meals. Simple, fast, and healthy they are always just what we are looking for.
This cilantro lime version is no exception with an easy sauce made in the same pan you cook the salmon in. You won't be able to get enough.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• kosher salt
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 2 tbsps butter
• 2 tbsps honey
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
• freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
• 1 1/2 cup cooked white rice, for serving
• 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet skin-side up. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Add butter and garlic. When the butter has melted and looks foamy, stir in broth, lime juice, honey, and cumin. Bring mixture to a simmer then stir in cilantro.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the salmon back to the skillet. Simmer until the sauce has reduced and the salmon is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Garnish with more cilantro and serve over cooked white rice.
This great family recipe is thanks to Delish at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a52015/honey-cilantro-lime-salmon-recipe/