Looking for a delicious lamb recipe? Try out this tasty recipe for Grilled Lamb Loin Chops w/ Tomato & Mozzarella Salad from the Australian Lamb experts!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 6 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
For the Lamb:
• olive oil
• oregano leaves
• salt and freshly ground pepper
• 8 Australian Lamb T-bone Chops, trimmed
For the Salad:
• 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
• 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella
• 4 radishes, very finely sliced
• 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
For Tomato Mustard Dressing:
• 3 tbsps olive oil
• 2 tbsps sherry vinegar
• 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Grill 3-4 tomatoes until just soft and place in a blender with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar and mustard. Pulse to combine. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes, cheese, radishes, and basil. Toss with remaining oil and vinegar. Season to taste and set aside.
- Brush chops generously with oil and season to taste. Cook over medium to high heat on a barbecue or grill for 2-3 minutes each side for medium rare, or until cooked as desired.
- Serve chops with the salad and drizzle with tomato mustard dressing.
This great family recipe is thanks to True-Aussie-Beef-And-Lamb Recipes at https://www.trueaussiebeefandlamb.com/recipes-usa/consumer-recipes/lamb/grilled-lamb-t-bone-chops-with-tomato-and-mozzarella-salad/#