• Prep and cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil, divided
• 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
• 4 ounces fresh baby spinach
• 1/2 cup julienne-cut Fuji apple
• 1 (8 oz) prefaced thin pizza crust
• 1/4 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
• 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, torn
• 4 ounces lower-sodium deli ham, diced
• 2 ounces shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add spinach; cook 3 minutes or until completely wilted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Place pizza crust on a sheet of parchment paper; spread marinara sauce evenly over crust. Arrange spinach, ham, cheddar, and mozzarella evenly over sauce. Place pizza on parchment directly on oven rack; bake at 500°F for 9 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown. Remove from oven. Top with apple and peppers; drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Cut into 8 wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to My Recipes at https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/ham-cheese-pizza