This is a crazy delicious chicken dinner for the family! Marinated with hoisin, sriracha and honey. Only takes 20 mins and is so good!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp oil
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• white sesame (Optional)
• 1 1/2 tbsps sriracha sauce
• 4 chicken thighs (about 0.6 kg)
• 1 inch (2 cm) piece ginger, peeled and minced
- In a big bowl, combine the chicken with the garlic, ginger, hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce and salt. Stir to combine well and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat up a skillet and add the oil on medium heat. When the skillet is hot, add the chicken (reserve the marinade), skin side down first and pan-fry both sides. Pan fry until the skin turn nicely brown. Add the marinade into the skillet and turn the heat to low. Continue to cook the chicken while the sauce reduces to a thicker consistency. When the chicken is cooked through, turn off the heat, garnish with white sesame and serve immediately with steamed rice.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/hoisin-sriracha-chicken/