This Honey Balsamic Chicken is the easiest skillet chicken with sweet and savory honey balsamic sauce. A homemade chicken dinner has never been so easy and tasty!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 3-4
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp butter
• 2 tbsps water
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 1/2 tbsps honey
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 3 dashes ground black pepper
• Chopped parsley for garnishing
• 1 1/2 lbs. (about 0.6 kg) chicken thighs
- Season the chicken with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat and slowly pan-fry the chicken, skin side down first, until both sides of the chicken become nicely browned and crispy. Remove the chicken and discard the chicken fat.
- Add the olive oil and butter to the skillet, saute the garlic until slightly browned, follow by the honey, balsamic vinegar and water. Add the chicken back into the skillet, lower the heat to simmer and reduce the sauce until slightly thickened and that the chicken is completely cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/honey-balsamic-chicken/