This Honey BBQ Chicken Wings only need 3 ingredients, no deep-frying, the easiest and crispiest chicken wings ever with delicious and sticky sweet honey bbq sauce.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 50 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• ground black pepper
• 2 lbs. (about 1 kg) frozen party wings, thawed
For honey BBQ sauce:
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1/2 - 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
• 4 tbsps bottled barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (207°C).
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with some salt and black pepper. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and then place a baking rack on top. Arrange the wings in a single layer on the rack, as pictured below.
- Bake, rotating pan half-way through, until fully cooked and crispy, about 45 to 50 minutes. Make sure you keep checking on them.
- Mix all the ingredients for the Honey BBQ Sauce in big bowl.
- When the chicken are done, transfer them out of the oven and add to the Honey BBQ Sauce. Toss a few times to coat well. Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/honey-bbq-chicken-wings/