Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. It's garlicky, sweet and sticky with simple ingredients. Takes only 15 mins to make salmon dinner!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 3
• black pepper
• 2 tbsps honey
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp warm water
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp chopped parsley
• 1/2 lemon, sliced into wedges
• 12 oz salmon, cut into 2-3 fillet strips
• 1 1/2 tsps apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron skillet preferred) on high heat. Add the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon, skin side down first, for about 1 minute. Turn the salmon over and cook for 1 minute. Turn it over again so the skin side is at the bottom.
- Add the garlic into the pan, saute until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it's sticky.
- Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (Optional)
- Top the salmon with parsley and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA Recipes at https://rasamalaysia.com/honey-garlic-salmon/