This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so satisfying! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice. Mmm… mouth. is. watering!!
• Prep time: 4 minutes
• Cook time: 6 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
- 4 (6 oz each, or about 24 oz total) Salmon Filets, boneless and skinless
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp light olive oil or any high-heat cooking oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- Chives, to garnish (optional)
- To make the glaze: In a measuring cup, combine ¼ cup honey and 2 Tbsp soy sauce. Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper. Pour ¼ cup flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.
- Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze. Saute salmon on the first side for 3 minutes, turn and sauté second side another 3 minutes. Glaze should be caramelized and salmon should be just cooked through and opaque inside when flaked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve and garnish with chopped chives if desired.
Cooks Tip: If salmon is browning too quickly, reduce heat so you don't burn the glaze. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve and garnish with chopped chives if desired.
NOTE: Do not cook over high heat or you will burn the glaze.
This great family recipe is thanks to Natashas Kitchen at https://natashaskitchen.com/2017/09/05/honey-glazed-salmon-recipe/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Fast+Recipes+for+Busy%2C+Hungry+People&utm_campaign=20170905_m141291734_Mailer+148+09%2F09%2F17&utm_term=Honey-Glazed-Salmon-Recipe-2_jpg_3F1504663363