Super-fast and super healthy, that’s what we want for a fast mid-week dinner. Store any leftovers in the fridge and you’ve a delicious work lunch sorted.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 15
• 2 x 150g Premium Wood Roasted Huon Salmon
• 4 tbsps Soy Sauce
• 4 tsps White Miso Paste
• 1 1/2 Soba Noodle packets (4 x 90g)
• 4 big handfulls Baby Spinach
• 2 tbsps Sesame Seeds
- In a small bowl, stir together the miso paste and soy sauce, then set aside.
- Cook the soba noodles following the pack directions.
- Toss the spinach through the warm noodles, then add the miso soy mix. Place a lid on the saucepan for a couple of minutes until the spinach is wilted. Stir well to combine, then divide between four bowls.
- Break the Huon Smoked Salmon into bite-size pieces and distribute evenly over the noodles.
- Sprinkle over sesame seeds and serve.
TIP: Soba Noodles are available in the Asian aisle of the supermarket, they usually come in a pack of 3 x 90g serves.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/hot-smoked-huon-salmon-with-soba-noodles/