For those that think breakfast is the best meal of the day, the start to your day just got a major boost! This breakfast dish is super easy to prepare and bound to become a regular part of your breakfast recipe repertoire!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 12 eggs
• 3/4 cup cream
• 2 tbsps capers
• 2 tbsps creme fraiche
• 2 tbsps unsalted butter
• 1/2 bunch of dill, chopped
• 2 cups baby spinach, wilted
• pinch cracked black pepper
• 12 slices of Huon cold smoked salmon
- Pre heat oven to 170 degrees C.
- liberally butter 6 large ramekins.
- Crack 3 eggs into each ramekin with the chopped dill. Drizzle the cream into each dish with a sprinkling of capers, cracked black pepper and sea salt.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and place a portion of wilted baby spinach on each with 3 slices of Huon smoked salmon. Finish with baby capers and a dollop of creme fraiche.
- Serve with crusty ciabatta bread.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-cold-smoked-salmon-and-baked-eggs/