If you want something fresh, health and easy you can’t go past this dish. A great snack or summer lunch, it’s an irresistible flavour combination!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 6 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• to taste salt flakes
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp baby capers
• 1 small shallot, sliced
• 20ml extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 1 lebanese cucumber, diced
• 12 prawns, cooked and peeled
• 1 avocado, cut with a melon baller
• 1 cup Turkish bread, torn into small pieces
• 200g Huon Premium Cold Smoked Salmon
- Place torn pieces of Turkish bread into a bowl and toss with olive oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven set at 180°C for 6 minutes. Remove, cool and set aside.
- Place three prawns onto a plate and surround with three smoked salmon slices. Scatter several pieces of crisp Turkish bread onto the plate and surround with the avocado, cucumber and capers.
- Combine together with lemon juice, olive oil and sliced shallots. Spoon over the salad and finish with salt flakes and several baby lettuce leaves.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-cold-smoked-salmon-avocado-prawns/