I love this recipe – came across it 5 years ago and I resurrect it every now again. I discovered it to be a quite the crowd pleaser for summer picnics. Simply chuck it in the oven for 8-10 minutes before heading out the door. Throw all the parcels in the picnic hamper and the trip to the park will allow for the fish to rest.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 2 140g Fresh Huon Salmon portions
• 1 Lemon - Sliced (3 slices per fillet)
• 2 Sprigs of Dill
• 2 tbsps Olive Oil
• 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives - chopped
• 1/4 Baby Fennel - Sliced
• 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes - halved
• Sea Salt
• Black Pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. In a mixing bowl combine fennel, cherry tomatoes and olives , drizzle a little olive oil.
Place sliced lemon in the middle of the baking paper. Place Huon Salmon on top of the lemon.
Place the dill on top of the fish and pour the fennel mixture on and around the salmon. Drizzle some olive oil. Season.
- Create a parcel by grabbing four corners and bring together before tying off. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes depending on the size of the fillet. Remove from the oven and allow to rest before cutting the bag with scissors.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-parcel-mediterranean-medley/