If you haven’t tried the combination of salmon with red miso paste then this is the dish to give it a go for the first time. The light and refreshing texture and flavours of the baby corn and bok choy provide the perfect accompaniment for the full salmon portion which is a heartier dish than many would initially think. This dish will happily fill the stomach of everyone in the family!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 cup Baby corn
• 3 Limes or lemons
• 2 Bunches bok choy
• 2 tbsps Rice bran oil
• 440g Hokkien noodles
• 1/2 cup Red miso paste
• 4 x 140g Huon Salmon portions skin on
- Combine red miso paste and the juice of 3 limes. Place each portion of Huon Salmon into the red miso paste and coat liberally.
- Heat a large fry pan with the rice bran oil and, skin side down, place each Huon Salmon portion carefully into the pan.
- Turn over after 1-2 minutes. Add the baby corn, hokkien noodles and bok choy.
- Cook for a further 5-6 minutes until the bok choy is slightly wilted and the Huon Salmon is cooked through.
- Serve Huon Salmon on a bed of the noodles, baby corn and bok choy.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-with-red-miso-lime-egg-noodles-asian-greens/