Delicious bite sized explosions of baked potato and crème fraiche. Perfect as a canape, appetizer or side dish.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 45 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8-10
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 150g crème fraiche
• 1/2 tsp horseradish
• 2 tbsps dill sprigs
• 500g washed chat potatoes
• 100g Huon Premium Cold Smoked Salmon, cut into strips
- Heat oven to 190C. Prick the potatoes with a fork, rub with the oil, then toss with salt. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, or until tender.
- In a small bowl add the crème fraiche and gently fold through the horseradish.
- Let the potatoes cool for 10-15 mins, then cut a small cross in the top of each pinch the base to open up the top of the potato.
- Add a teaspoon of crème fraiche mix to each. Arrange a strip of smoked salmon on top then add a sprig of dill.
- NOTES: Chopped chives instead of dill is also delicious.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-smoked-salmon-baby-baked-potatoes/