• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8
• kosher salt
• 4 tbsps butter, melted
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tbsps freshly chopped parsley
• 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
• 1 lb. (3-lb.) salmon fillet, skin removed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Coat salmon with mixture, patting to cover in an even layer. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil until top begins to turn lightly golden, about 2 more minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish Recipes at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a23495680/keto-salmon-recipe/