• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 avocado
• sour cream
• juice of one lime
• shredded lettuce
• 4 tortillas, warmed
• 1 tbsp Mexican seasoning
• 1 few halved cherry tomatoes
• ½ a small red onion, finely diced
• 600g lamb backstrap (eye of loin)
• ¼ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat barbecue to hot. Brush lamb with oil and rub in seasoning.
- Cook lamb on one side until moisture appears on top. Turn with tongs and cook until done to your liking. Cover lamb loosely and rest it for 3 minutes.
- To make the guacamole, smash the avocado and mix with the onion, coriander and lime juice.
- Slice lamb and serve on torillas with lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream.
This great family recipe is thanks to Australian Lamb Recipes at https://www.australianlamb.com.au/recipes/lamb-wrap/#