• Prep and cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 10
• 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
• 2 celery ribsm finely chopped
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
• 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
For the parmesan dressing:
• 1 tsp dried thyme
• 2 tbsps lemon juice
• 3/4 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tbsps heavy whipping cream
• 3 tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl, layer the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, celery, olives and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; spoon over salad, or serve alongside. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste-of-Home Recipes at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/layered-veggie-tortellini-salad/