I want to share with you this sheet-pan supper has become an all-time favorite, not only because of its bright flavors, but its speedy cleanup time, too!
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 2 tbsps canola oil
• 4 tsps Dijon mustard
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 2 tsps grated lemon zest
• Coarsely ground pepper (Optional)
• 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
• 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (about 4 cups), quartered
• 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Remove 1 tablespoon mixture for brushing pork. Add vegetables to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Place pork chops and vegetables in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145° and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes longer. If desired, sprinkle with pepper. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste-Of-Home Recipes at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-dijon-pork-sheet-pan-supper/?_cmp=recipeoftheday&_ebid=recipeoftheday1172018&_mid=192906&pmcode=IVBJJU101