Lemon Pepper Wings is one of our most popular recipes ever, and it's easy to understand why. Even with only a few ingredients, it has SO. MUCH. FLAVOR. The same can be said for these wings. Prep time is 10 minutes...or less!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 50 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• Kosher salt
• 2 lb. chicken wings
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
• Lemon wedges, for garnish
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Juice of 2 lemons, plus zest of 1
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a metal rack. In a large bowl, toss wings, oil, lemon juice and zest, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until golden and crispy, about 50 minutes
- Serve with lemon wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish Recipes at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a54789/lemon-pepper-wings-recipe/