This Mango Salsa is light and refreshing, and can be eaten with chips, added to seared tropical fish like mahi mahi, chicken, and more. It's simple to make and has tons of flavor!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• juice of half a lime
• 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
• 2 large mangos (3 cups chopped)
• 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped cilantro
- Peel the mangos, then cut around the pit in the middle. Cut the mangos into large chunks.
- Place the mango chunks in a big bowl, then add the red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and a pinch of salt.
- Enjoy! Serve the salsa with tortilla chips, fish, chicken, and more. See more suggestions in the blog post.
This great family recipe is thanks to Fifteen-Spatulas Recipes at https://www.fifteenspatulas.com/mango-salsa/