• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• oil for frying
• 2 x salmon portions
• glass noodles, to serve
• 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Remove the salmon from the fridge and allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium/high heat. Pan fry salmon pieces for 3 minutes each side or to your liking.
- Set the salmon aside to rest and add vegetable stock to the pan to deglaze and set on a gentle simmer to reduce.
- Steam the broccolini or other Asian greens.
- Serve the salmon with the steamed greens, noodles, pour over reduced sauce from pan, and finish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
This great family recipe is thanks to REGAL SALMON at https://www.regalsalmon.com/nz/recipes/manuka-honey-soy-glazed-regal-salmon-with-glass-noodles/