Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is so filling and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and a beefy, tomato broth are cooked together to create a luscious soup that, as the saying goes, really does eat like a meal!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8
• 1 onion
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 6 cups beef broth
• 2 cups frozen vegetables
• 2/3 cup ditalini or orzo pasta
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning crushed
• 28 oz diced tomatoes undrained
• 1 1/2 pounds frozen or homemade meatballs
- In a large saucepan or pot saute onion and garlic.
- Add prepared meatballs and beef broth to pot and cook 10 min.
- Add tomatoes, seasoning, pasta and frozen veggies. Simmer covered 15 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
This great family recipe is thanks to Spend-With-Pennies Recipes at https://www.spendwithpennies.com/meatball-soup/