Miso-glazed broiled salmon - quick and easy recipe that takes only 15 minutes.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 1 lb skin on salmon fillets, about 3/4 inch thick
• 2 tbsps mirin
• 1/4 cup white miso
• 1/2 tsp rice vinegar
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Mix the Miso Glaze ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Clean the salmon, cut into two pieces and pat dry with paper towels.
- Put the salmon fillets skin side down on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, leaving space between them and broil for 3 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, with a spoon, spread the miso mixture over the top of the fillets. Broil for 2 minutes or until the salmon is just barely opaque in the center.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIAat https://rasamalaysia.com/miso-glazed-salmon/