• Prep and Cook Time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2-3
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 3 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2-3 lamb fillets (backstrap)
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in bowl, add lamb and turn to coat each fillet well. Marinade several hours in the fridge.
- Heat a little oil on a grill plate or fry pan, add lamb and cook each side until browned and cooked as desired. (mine were quite thick and it was about 4-5 Min's a side to get a nice pink center.).
- Remove lamb from heat and allow to rest 5 minutes, slice thickly and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Food Recipes at https://www.food.com/recipe/moroccan-lamb-fillet-backstrap-378666