We’re a big fan of this one pan recipe and whoever does the washing up in your household will be too!
Imagine coming home from work and being able to sit down to a delicious healthy dinner in less than 20 minutes AND with hardly any washing up to do.
That’s our idea of the perfect mid-week dinner solution! Thanks goes to the awesome Lyndi Cohen for this one pan Huon Salmon sensation!
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 1 Carrot
• 1/2 Broccoli
• 3 tbsps Honey
• 1/2 Red Capsicum
• 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
• 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
• 1/2 tsp Grated Garlic
• 1/2 tsp Grated Ginger
• 1 cup Sugar snap peas
• 3 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 140g Huon Salmon portions
• 1 lge Scallion/shallot, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200c. Arrange vegetables and salmon lined baking tray.
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, olive oil, ginger and garlic together and pour over the salmon and vegetables. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 15 minutes. Garnish with Shallots.
TIPS: Love it spicy? Add freshly chopped chilli to the marinade or garnish. Gluten intolerant? Sway the soy sauce for tamari!
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/one-pan-teriyaki-huon-salmon/