Pan-fried garlic prawns with soy sauce is so easy to prepare and make. It makes a delicious appetizer or can be served over rice.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 8 minutes
• Yield: Serves 10
• 1/2 tsp oil
• 2 tbsps water
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
• 10 prawns, deveined
• 1 large clove of garlic
• 1 tbsp green onions, sliced
• 1/2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice wine and brown sugar. Stir and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and sauté over medium heat until it starts to brown.
- Add prawns and sauce (from step 1). Stir for 1 minute.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side. When you are flipping the prawns halfway, add the water.
- Add green onions and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Ahead-Of-Thyme Recipes at https://www.aheadofthyme.com/2015/12/pan-fried-garlic-prawns-with-soy-sauce/