For a healthy-yet-special starter, try Jo Pratt's zesty scallops
• Prep and cook time: 10-15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2 as a starter
• 6-8 scallops
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• salt and pepper
• juice of half a lime
• roughly chopped coriander
• 1 tsp chopped fresh red chilli
• 2 large chopped garlic cloves
- Fry the scallops in the olive oil for about 1 min until golden, then flip them over and sprinkle over the garlic cloves and chopped fresh red chilli into the pan. Cook for about 1 min more, then squeeze over the juice of the lime.
- Finish off with roughly chopped coriander and salt and pepper. Serve straight away.
This great family recipe is thanks to BBC Goodfood Recipes at https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2615/panfried-scallops-with-lime-and-coriander