With this pan seared Chilean sea bass you can whip up one of those “wow” meals right in the comfort of your own home.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 8 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 1/4 cup butter
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
• 12 oz chilean sea bass
- Let sea bass sit out for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Add butter and garlic to a small sauce pan and shimmer.
- Add olive oil to another pan over medium heat.
- Pat dry sea bass and salt both sides of fish.
- Add fish to pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Strain garlic from butter and pour over plated fish.
- If you have thicker sea bass and it’s not all the way cooked you can put in a 450 degree oven for a few minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to Glitter and Graze at https://www.glitterandgraze.com/pan-seared-chilean-sea-bass/