• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• Olive oil to taste
• 50ml ponzu sauce
• ¼ coriander leaves
• 1 tbsp sesame seeds
• ¼ bunch spring onions
• 50g dark soba noodles
• 2 Luv-a-Duck Peking Duck Breasts
- Heat duck breasts until hot and slice lengthwise.
- Boil soba noodles until al dente.
- Toss noodles with ponzu sauce, coriander and spring onions.
- Place sliced duck atop noodles and spoon over excess sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and olive oil to taste.
This great family recipe is thanks to Luv-A-Duck Recipes at http://www.luvaduck.com.au/recipes/view/peking-duck-soba-noodles1/40/