Ravioli with Basil Pesto, Mozzarella Cheese, and Vegetables - quick, healthy, and delicious! This easy 30-minute recipe requires only 6 ingredients. This meatless pasta is packed with veggies - perfect for a family weeknight dinner!
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 8 oz ravioli
• 1 avocado, diced
• 1/4 cup basil pesto
• 6 oz small Mozzarella cheese balls
• 1/2 pound red cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 pound yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large bowl, combine halved red and yellow cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, small fresh mozzarella cheese balls.
- Cook ravioli according to package instructions. Drain.
- Add cooked and drained ravioli to the bowl with vegetables.
- Add basil pesto to the bowl. Toss gently to combine.
This great family recipe is thanks to Julia's Album at https://juliasalbum.com/ravioli-with-pesto-and-vegetables/