A peppy cherry dressing is a natural pairing for Pork.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 1½-pound pork tenderloin
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 cups quartered pitted sweet or sour cherries
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
• 1 bunch watercress, tough stems removed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Heat oil in a medium skillet over high. Season pork with salt and pepper; cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown, 10–12 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a rimmed baking sheet; roast in oven for 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss cherries, vinegar, oil, and mustard in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pork and serve with watercress and vinaigrette.
This great family recipe is thanks to Bonappetit at https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/pork-loin-with-cherry-vinaigrette