A fresh and delicious meal can be enjoyed any day of the week - be inspired by this easy dinner that is on the table in minutes.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 375g rigatoni pasta
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• shaved parmesan, to serve
• 1/3 cup (80ml) dry white wine
• 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
• 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, coarsely torn
• 200g portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
• 4 pork sausages, skins removed, coarsely chopped
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the sausages and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until golden brown all over and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
Add the mushrooms and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add the wine and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 minutes or until reduced by half. Add the cream and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Add the sausage, pasta and rocket and gently toss to combine.
- Spoon pasta evenly among serving bowls. Top with parmesan and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/pork-sausage-mushroom-rocket-pasta/61ef28b7-ffae-44f1-9c03-e86777795606