• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 1 hour
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1 pinch sea salt
• 1 lime juiced zested
• 1 avocado large ripe sliced
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 1 Lebanese cucumber sliced
• 1/2 tsp black pepper crushed
• 2 tbsps fresh coriander chopped
• 1 cos lettuce cleaned separated small
• 36 cooked prawns deveined large shelled tails intact
- Combine the oil, salt, pepper and lime rind/juice using a shaker or jar.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the prawns, cucumber and coriander.
- Toss again with the oil mixture. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Carefully add avocado slices and turn through to mix.
- Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
- Add the cold prawns, avocado and remaining ingredients on top of the lettuce and serve.
NOTES: Serve with wedges of lime or lemon if desired. Decorate with a couple of whole.
This great family recipe is thanks to Australia's Best Recipes Recipes at https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/prawn-avocado-salad-recipe/y74c3rp8