• Prep and cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8-10
• 3 egg yolks
• 1/4 cup (60ml) water
• 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
• 1 1/3 cup (330ml) vegetable oil
• 2 tbsps fresh dill, chopped coarsely
• 2 tbsps drained capers, chopped finely
• 48 medium pieces cooked prawns (1.2kg)
- Blend or process yolks, vinegar, mustard and the water until smooth. With motor operating, gradually add oil in a thin, steady stream, process until mixture thickens. Transfer mixture to medium serving bowl, stir in capers and dill. Cover, refrigerate remoulade until cold.
- Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact. Arrange prawns on serving platter.
- Serve cold with remoulade.
This great family recipe is thanks to Women's Weekly Food Recipes at https://www.womensweeklyfood.com.au/recipes/prawn-remoulade-5652