• Prep and cook time: 35 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tbsps sambal oelek
• 2 clove garlic, crushed
• 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut oil
• 40 uncooked medium king prawns
• 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- Shell and devein prawns, leaving heads and tails intact. Combine prawns with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until required.
- Season prawns; cook on heated oiled barbecue (or grill or grill pan) until changed in colour.
This great family recipe is thanks to Women's Weekly Food Recipes at https://www.womensweeklyfood.com.au/recipes/prawn-sizzlers-4315