Prawns, barbie, need we say more? Try to make this fresh and delicious salad recipe using our Australian Wild Caught Prawns.
• Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 fennel bulb
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 3 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1/4 cup (60ml) buttermilk
• 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
• 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
• 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
• 2 sticks celery and 1 cup celery leaves
• 24 large green prawns, peeled, tails intact
• finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedge to serve
- Preheat chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Combine 2 tbs olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and brush over the prawns. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Combine buttermilk, mustard, vinegar, remaining olive oil, chives and season. To make the celery salad, use a vegetable peeler to cut the celery into long strips.
- Thinly slice the fennel and toss with lemon juice to stop it discolouring. Combine the fennel, celery, celery leaves and mint.
- Cook prawns on the barbecue for 4-5 minutes until charred and cooked through. Serve with buttermilk dressing, celery salad and lemon wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/prawns-buttermilk-dressing-celery-salad/EDLh77qY?r=recipes/group/sx8icie0