For a salad bursting with flavour you can't beat this delicious sausages, radish, carrot, cucumber and mint recipe.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 cup mint leaves
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 2. tsps Dijon mustard
• 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
• 60g baby rocket leaves
• 500g thick pork sausages
• 2 tbsps pine nuts, toasted
• 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
• 1 cucumber, peeled into thin ribbons
• 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook sausages, turning, for 10 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 mins to cool. Thickly slice diagonally.
- Arrange rocket, sausages, carrot, cucumber, mint leaves, pine nuts and radish on a large serving platter. Place oil, mustard, honey and lemon juice in a screw top jar. Shake to combine. Season.
Drizzle salad with dressing.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/radish-carrot-cucumber-mint-salad-pork-sausages/40b50d15-7785-4514-8823-004e639010e6